Why Invest in Sharm el Sheikh
1. Infancy: The real estate market in sharm El Sheikh in the Red Sea Riviera is just in its infancy and by getting in now, you can enjoy the benefits of real estate investment.
2. Return on Sharm el Sheikh real estate Investment opportunities is high, with capital appreciation averaging 15% year on year.
3. Affordable holiday and investment properties: most of us dream of having a second home in the sun. Property prices in Europe and theUK, and the cost of living there, are high compared to Sharm el Sheikh, where there are properties from as little as £21,000 for a studio.
4. Rental income: With an increasing number of direct flights to sharm airport, bringing thousands of tourist every day, along with a sustained diving community and an increasing influx of expats now living there, demand for rental accommodation in in Sharm el Sheikh is and will remain high.
5. Exit strategy: Sharm El Sheikh property prices did not go down during the unrest in early 2011 and have instead increased since: this shows the strength of the market and appeal as an investment for the medium to long term, as the area is relatively un-known in real estate terms and the demand is rapidly increasing.
6. Tax Friendly: Egypt is a very tax-friendly environment. Purchase costs are minimal and there is no capital gains tax and no inheritance tax!
7. World Class Diving: Sharm el Sheikh offers world class diving in warm waters over tropical coral reefs, wonderful hotels with some of the world’s favourite cuisines, golf courses and a wealth of ancient history & local culture make Sharm El Sheikh, making it one the best places to own a home.
8. Climate: the climate in Sharm El Sheikh in the Red Sea Riviera is hot and dry, not humid – therefore it is a pleasant heat, as opposed to a suffocating one. Sharm enjoys year-round sunshine and average sea temperature of 24 C!! You can enjoy swimming in warm waters from January to December!
9. High Profile Resort: Sharm El Sheikh’s popularity is increasing rapidly as a lively resort with vibrant atmosphere and excellent business and investment opportunities, making it a wonderful place for expatriates to live. Many wealthy business people and investors, heads of state and royalty own property there. Sharm el Sheikh is theMonte Carloof the Red Sea Riviera!
10. Development & Tourism: Sharm El Sheikh is easily accessible with direct flights now coming in from many European destinations, including most UK regional airports. Flying time from London is about 5 hrs and about 3.5 hours from Europe. With the expansion of Sharm El Sheikh’s International Airport, the economy is starting to boom. Now is the time to buy in Sharm el Sheikh!