Viewing trips to see the Spanish Property before you buy
You can search the web, talk to existing Spanish property owners or read the many papers and magazines about buying a property in Spain.
But there is only one way to make up your mind.
Come out to Spain and see for yourself.
To find your perfect place, you need to view properties in your budget, in the right style and location.
That’s what we do on Properties247 Viewing Trips. We ask you what you want and then our expert team find it for you.
We greet you at the airport, take you to your hotel, take you on a guided tour of the right style of property in your chosen area at the price you can comfortably afford.
We never apply pressure, it’s not our way.
Properties247 can organise your viewing trips, at a subsidised rate, to some of the Spanish properties advertised on our site. You can then be sure that the property in Spain is exactly what you are expecting and hoping for, before you sign the final paper work.
A subsidised Properties247 viewing trip to Spain includes:
- Return flights from your local or nearest airport – where applicable.
- Transfers to and from Alicante, Murcia or Malaga airports
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast or apartment – typically 3-4* wherever available.
- Your own tour guide who will show you the local area.
- A Private tour of our exclusive properties
- Mortgage Advice ( if required Spanish & English )
- Scheduled meeting with a property lawyer
Call our UK office on 01305 534490 for more details. Our staff will be very happy to organise your viewing trip.