Buying your ideal home in Turkey property starts with a carefully planned Turkish property inspection itinerary.
What do we offer on our Turkey property inspection trips
- Viewing trips from as little as £49.00
- Carefully arranged accommodation in Turkey.
- Airport transfers to and from Izmir, Bodrum, Dalaman and Antalya airports.
- Expert property investment advice at your disposal during your Turkey property viewings.
- Legal introduction, assistance with opening your Turkish bank account, obtaining your tax registration number, providing power of attorney to your solicitor, etc.
We’ll advice a flight center to find a suitable flight.
We are able to offer £49 Inspection trips for a maximum of 3 to 4 days this includes Return Flights to and from various UK airports, Turkey airport transfers, accommodation and light refreshments.
There is No Pressure Guaranteed, Our Properties Speak For Themselves
We feel a property viewing trip should be a relaxed and constructive break. Should you find a suitable property which ticks all the boxes for you, we will assist you all the way, to achieve this purpose.
How long are our Turkey property inspection trips?
- Minimum 3 days of hectic Turkey property viewings.
- Maximum 5 days allowing breaks in between your Turkey property viewings.
So what happens on our Turkey property inspection trips?
- You are picked up at the airport by a smiling face (a Turkey Property Expert).
- On average 5 different property sites per day are visited, usually arrangements would have been made with the developers / owners of these Turkish properties to be present. You should like to see who you are buying from, right?.
- The sites visited are pre-arranged during our consultations prior to your arrival, that’s why we ask all those questions before we send you out on our Turkey property trips. Some of you even have the privilege of filling in our Turkey property client profile forms.
- Never forgetting the cultural and social aspects of course! Let us not reveal all at this stage! Your Turkey property trip needs to be a memorable one so that you can tell your friends and family all about it!
- Legal introduction, power of attorney, opening of bank accounts and obtaining your tax registration number – we will assist you with all of these during your stay in Turkey and in between your Turkey property viewings.
- And of course back to the airport we take you with many pleasant Turkey property experiences
Please speak to your consultant for availability of promotional / free offers for Turkey property inspection trips.
Where are the airports…
New airport at Gazipasa
At present, people wishing to visit Alanya must fly in via Antalya, which is 90 minutes away. While this has never been a major problem to tourism, Alanya is one of the top holiday spots in Turkey, obviously the shorter the distance from the airport the better.
Work on widening the runway at Gazipasa airport has been completed
Gazipasa is a new but old airport just a few minutes outside Alanya, which is one of Turkey’s top tourist towns.
When Gazipasa is at full strength experts predict the potential for a new property boom in Alanya.
So, it looks like the Gazipasa airport will indeed be going international. Unfortunately there has been nothing from UK carriers as yet, but as Alanya has the largest population of British expatriates, we are sure that British carriers will launch routes into the airport, as soon as the airports status as an internaitonal airport is secured.